Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Boho Festival - Model Emma

I have started to love photographing other people for this blog. I love searching for people that I think would have a great look and a future in a modelling agency! This beauty right here is Emma. I have really loved going out of the box with my blog posts this year in general, I have tried to interest you guys into things you don't usually see from me. In this case, the whole concept of this shoot was boho. Along with white dots on her face, we chose a floral background to suit the romper. This is the perfect outfit for a festival or boho event like Coachella in the US.

Outfit Details
Romper- Wild Pair 
Heels- Jeffery Cambell




I tried to keep this makeup look very natural like I always do. I have never been a fan of caking up my models because I would prefer them to look as natural as possible. Here, Emma is wearing some concealer, mascara and a pink lip colour. 

Makeup Details
Lipstick - Maybelline Colour Drama
Highlighter - Benefit Watt's up 
Bronzer/contour - NYC Big Bold Bronzing powder
Concealer - MAC  







No comments:

Post a Comment